Membership & Benefits
Not only when you join the Port Dover Power & Sail Squadron, you join the Canadian Power & Sail Squadron (CPS-ECP) family as well. With over 75 squadrons from coast to coast, you will be joining a large family of boaters that have educated themselves to be better boaters to keep our waterways safer.
In addition to squadron level benefits, a membership into our squadron will also provide you with many products and discounts to take advantage of. Take a look below!
Cowan Insurance Group – Boat, Home & Auto
- Save up to 25% on insurance premiums
- Reducing deductible if claims free
- Agreed value coverage for your boat
- 12-month navigation (no lay-up required)
- Extended navigation for southern cruises
Canadian Yachting Magazine
An annual subscription to the Canadian Yachting Magazine which includes 6 issues mailed directly to you.
33% discount with with C-Tow Marine Assistance Ltd. and 24 hour emergency towing.
8% discount to CPS-ECP Members on all online and in-store products, excluding sale items. For all discounted purchases made by a CPS-ECP member, a 2% rebate shall be returned to the CPS-ECP member’s Squadron.
Weems & Plath
Order online and save 25% on precision navigation tools and products ordered directly from Weems & Plath.
Other Available Discounts
- Save 50% Boat U.S. Membership
- Save on PORTS Cruising Guides
- Save up to 15% with Choice Hotels
- Save $5 on Great Lakes Cruising Club School Courses and Webinars
- Save $20 mail in rebate on any 3 Canadian made Natural Marine Products you buy over a boating season
- Save 10% with RONA Stores in Western Canada
- Save 10% with National Car Rental (Canada) Affinity and Association Benefits Program